So you’re looking for a unique location for your destination wedding where you can celebrate this special occasion with all your family and friends in style. There is no better choice than Mexico and Puerto Vallarta…this city has made destination weddings an entire industry and offers the best venues for hosting the big day celebrations and honeymoons.
But if you really want to make this day special and unique, why hold it at a resort or hotel where you’re sharing the space with other guests and strangers? To truly have a magical, exclusive, and one of a kind experience, there is no better venue than a private villa…and Puerto Vallarta has some incredible properties that are perfect for saying your “I do’s”.
Here are the top five private villas to consider in PV:
1. Villa Mandarinas – This incredible home cascades down in six gorgeous layers of exotic flora, craggy cliffs, and vibrant gardens. It offers some of the most amazing views in the bay but is pretty much hidden from the outside world. The original construction is over 15,000 sq ft, which is impressive, but Villa Mandarinas just expanded onto an adjacent property with a secondary pool and event space specifically designed for weddings. Every detail in this impressive estate was thoughtfully designed and masterfully crafted, which makes this venue perfect to make a wedding unique and memorable.
2. Villa Estrella Mar – With the Sierra Madres and the Pacific in the background, this estate cannot fall short on providing a beautiful wedding. It comes complete with beach access, an incredible pool surrounded by lush jungle, spacious terraces, luxurious bedroom suites, as well as a detached carriage house. Indoor or outdoor, any wedding held in this venue is sure to be infused with that famous Vallarta charm.
3. Villa Bahia – Everything in this venue screams sophistication. Teeming with a fusion of modern design, traditional Mexican décor, incredible art and luxurious features, guests’ jaws will drop as they walk through this incredible estate. It also has one of the most stunning views in the area, looking both down the south shore to untouched costal mountains and north to the incredible architecture of downtown Vallarta. One of the best options Puerto Vallarta has to offer, this exquisite wedding venue goes above and beyond what you expect of a Mexican destination wedding.
4. Villa Verano – Dubbed by Robin Leach himself as “Hollywood’s Best Kept Secret,” this famous and celebrated property is perched right on the beach between Conchas Chinas, the most exclusive neighborhood in the area, and downtown Zona Romantica, home to some of the best restaurants, shops and nightclubs that Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Set on over 1.5 acres of lush tropical gardens, with 11 bedrooms and an additional 4 separate beach villas, this estate was made for events and weddings.
5. Villa Luna Creciente – This estate magnificently perches on a hillside along Puerto Vallarta’s south shore. It boasts spectacular views of Los Arcos from the various terraces and rooms. It also comes with a private man-made beach and an infinity-edged pool. This is a smaller villa with just 6 bedrooms so it would be perfect for someone looking to hold an intimate wedding where everything will feel luxurious and special, surrounded by excellent taste and natural beauty.
Guest post from our friends at Agave Villas Mexico